Wednesday, May 13, 2009

**Thoughts From Bonita**

***Write on any aspect of the Spaghetti Luncheon
I was especially blessed to see all the help we had (so many were so willing to help out!) and how God opened the hearts of those who gave so willingly. But most of all I was blown away by the amount that was given. Praise God!


***A specific prayer you have- about how God can (will) personally use you
in Paris

That God would keep me focused on the task at hand and that I would be willing to put others before myself.

***The greatest concern/worry you have
My only concern is that there would be no hindrances in our (the team’s) arriving and fully participating in our mission.


***What aspect has proven to test your faith the most in
this time of preparation?

Funds to be raised and trusting that the Lord will provide the means and that I need not be concerned about it.

***What are you *most* excited about?
Going back and working alongside our host missionaries and God allowing me to be a part of what He is doing amongst the Soninke people.

***Who/what will you miss the most back home?
Husband and kids.

***How can Christians specifically pray for you?
That I would be a blessing to our host missionaries and the team and that the Lord would use me in whatever way He desires.

***Write on any aspect of the garage sale
I was a bit flustered w/City of Austin taking our signs but blessed that in spite of the continual rain we still did pretty good.

***Write on any aspect of the training thus far
I like the awareness training of our role with children while on the mission field and just being together and discussing and planning and putting together strategies to raise monies.